Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of july with miles

I was in Houston for the weekend with my parents, Rebecca, Michael, and Miles (in from Chicago). It was so much fun playing with Miles! I hadn't seen him since he was 3 weeks old so it was crazy to see how much he had changed. He is already holding his head up on his own, talking, and rolling from his back to his stomach! He's still working on going from his stomach to his back. I tried teaching him that one, but it didn't work out.

Before the first swim. He was very excited for his first pool experience!

I bought him this super cute hat. It said it fit infant/toddler...but I think that was a lie.
  
He loved the pool by his second go around!





We also spent a lot of time together in his jumparoo.


He needed a break between photo shoots with me.


Twins! We totally called each other the night before to plan our outfits for the pool.

In case you didn't know, Miles has some ridiculous hair!


 Happy 4th of July y'all!

The last day we had several deep conversations...



...read some awesome books...

...and once again had a photo shoot like our first meeting in Chicago.




I'm a pretty big fan of this kid! I can't wait for our next photo shoot in Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment