Wednesday, March 23, 2011

miles

Over Spring Break I was in Chicago for most of my week visiting the cutest nephew anyone could ask for. It was funny because everyone says Rebecca and I sound the same, and I think he thought I was Rebecca sometimes when I was talking. 

Poor kid has acid reflux so he was crying a lot, but somehow I was able to calm him down sometimes. Rebecca even called me the baby whisperer. Maybe I just found a new profession? I should look into this. 

Miles makes some of the funniest faces! He really likes making different old man faces too. I also had fun playing with his hair as it started getting a little dirty. Enjoy all of the super cute pictures!!



Bath time!





We had a few photo shoots in the bathroom. He totally loved it.




I think this is my favorite old man face of his.






I couldn't help myself from taking some pictures of him starting to cry. Even his crying face is cute!

All better, if not a little confused.




I loved it every time he sneezed. It cracked me up!

June can't come soon enough so I can go back and see him. He better remember who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment