Tuesday, July 26, 2011

dating

I took Claire out for her birthday the other day, and we went to Deep Eddy. I had never been there before, and it's pretty cool. Definitely better for little kids or people going to swim laps. While we were sitting on the grass talking she was telling me about the different types of dates you can go on. (This coming after her asking me about my dating life and who was my last date.) According to this 11 year old there are 4 types of dates:
  1. the day of the week dates
  2. dancing dates
  3. same gender dates (like the one we were on together. Sweet innocent Claire)
  4. kissing dates
After telling me about kissing dates she said, "My mom and dad never go on kissing dates. I don't ever see them kiss...That's good because it's gross."

No comments:

Post a Comment