Thursday, July 28, 2011

wine charms

I have been wanting to make some sort of wine charms for quite some time. I found on Pinterest (I am OBSESSED) really cute scrabble piece wine charms. So I decided to make my own. I wrote on facebook looking for scrabble pieces thinking no one would have any, and one of the teachers at my school was about to give their Scrabble game away! YES!

After picking them up I got to work! Here were all of my supplies:

I used the hammer and nail to put a small hole in the top, and then screwed the tiny hook and eye (I think that's what they're called) in to the top. 


It's a lot trickier than you would think. See that crack there? I split about 20 pieces in half trying to get those freaking things in. Also my fingers were so sore afterwards screwing them in. After that, I hooked in a key chain ring, and voila! All Done!


I made a key chain for myself and Angie with the extras. I didn't see it on her key ring though...hmm...

1 comment:

  1. I need these for wine club. What's a girl gotta do to get an R, L, E, M, and A?

    ReplyDelete