Wednesday, August 17, 2011

why, you look beautiful!

I went back to work this week. Boo. There are a lot of teachers at my school, so I really haven't had a chance to talk with everyone. Well today I had a great first conversation with one of the third grade teachers. Now let me say that she is so sweet (sickeningly so when you're in a bad mood) and I know she didn't mean any harm by what she said. Here was the first conversation we've had since being back in school.

Her: What happened to your hair?
Me: What do you mean? What's wrong with it? (It is in a ponytail)
Her: (She grabs the ponytail) There's nothing there!
Me: What are you talking about?
Her: I thought my hair was thin, but man, yours is crazy! It's like you have no hair to your name!
Me:....Yeah....

What does that even mean? I don't have any hair to my name? Whatever. It's just another reminder that I am, in fact, balding.

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful! Your hair looks great in the pictures I've seen (since it's been forever since I've seen you in person). My neighbor's twins are coming to Kinder at your school!

    ReplyDelete