Monday, August 8, 2011

emily's outta here

Yesterday Pat, Angie and I went to Houston for a going away party for Emily and Mickey. (They're moving to Wyoming for his job.) We will get back to their going away party in a minute. 

My dad is awesome and made food for the three of us while we were there since he and my mom were out of town. Yes, I'm aware I'm spoiled, and yes, I'm fine with that. I made sure to tell my dad we would only be there for dinner and breakfast the next day. I don't think he was listening when I said that. There was a note on the table explaining the food. When I opened the fridge and freezer, I started laughing.

In case you can't tell, we found a bag of each of the following: sesame chicken wings, buffalo wings, spicy ribs, sweet ribs, and balsamic marinated steaks.

10 bagels (I can't eat them so Angie and Pat both got 5 bagels), granola, drinks, and a huge bowl of fruit.

I'm not complaining, but that was a lot of food! Since dad wasn't there to BBQ like usual I was excited to see who would show up and therefore who my true friends were. It was nice to see everyone still showed up! Since we had so much food we heated up a few plates of food and still fed everyone that was there. Karam and Diane even brought extra stuff to snack on which was awesome. 

While we were at Emily and Mickey's going away party Angie, Pat, Michelle and I decided we needed to have a photo shoot like the old days. Obviously. Here are the best ones:




Haunted mirror

Hiding behind chairs


Can you find me?

See ya Mickey and Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment