Saturday, August 27, 2011

dating tips

Some of you may remember Claire's conversation with me about the different types of dates. Well not long after that Heather invited me over to dinner where Claire asked me, at the dinner table, if I had gone on any kissing dates. Before I could answer she looked at me and said, have you been on any lover dates? Richie, her dad, just about choked on his food while Ben was giggling with his hand over his mouth. I look at Heather who looks nervous and I can't stop laughing. 

I ask her what a lover date is, and she said it's a kissing date, except your're naked. Oh man. She did go on to say I shouldn't go on lover dates until I'm married. I told her she and Ben should write me a book with all of her dating tips. After a week of hard work (Heather said she was freaking out because she didn't think she would finish it in time, and because she forgot one of the dates.) I got the most amazing book of all time. Enjoy!



Even a table of contents! Very fancy.

My favorite is the things boys could do together. I love "walking around and checking out ladies."

I'm on it Claire.




Ben drew this picture to go with the lover date page.


I had to zoom in on tip number 2B. Please check out her spelling of boobs. Also Please note tip 3. Wait, really? That's something I need to worry about?



I was laughing so hard reading this! I immediately ran down and showed Sara, who teaches 3rd grade. I would have shown more people, but it was pretty late and most people had left school. I hope you enjoy the tips as much as I did! And feel free to use any of the tips, even though they are meant for me.

2 comments: