Sunday, August 28, 2011

dear second grade teacher

At the end of the year we have our students write something that we share with their upcoming teachers. It is used primarily so we can see where each of our students were writing-wise at the end of school. First grade has their kids write letters to their second grade teachers. They can write about what they hope second grade will be like, things they want us to know about them, etc. Here are 4 of the best ones I got. 

Sorry kid. You already had time out this year.

Oh man. He sure does need help not talking.

No way are we having a class pet. But we will have computers. I hope that helps your hopes and dreams come true.

This one is my favorite. I had her older sister, and she is just as funny as her! I love that she needed to tell me that she is so small, and "tine" and that she was just born that way. This is going to be an interesting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment