Sunday, August 14, 2011

madame olisha knows all

Friday night was packed full of interesting happenings. Let's start with dinner with the Heleniak's. I got their family hooked on Harry Potter, and they wanted me to see their pictures from Disneyworld (Disneyland? whichever is in Florida) and their visit to the world of Harry Potter. At dinner Claire started asking me if I had gone on any dates lately. Before I could even answer she said, have you gone on any lover dates? I looked to Heather who looked nervous and mortified, and asked what lover dates were. She ran through the different types of dates there are, adding in different gender friend dates. Then she said, lover dates are kissing dates except you're naked. Oh man.

I start laughing hysterically and look at Heather who is officially mortified, and something else I couldn't put my finger on. I'm sure Heather was glad to hear that Claire said lover dates are only allowed when you're married, so I shouldn't be going on them. Poor Ben, I don't think he knew what he was getting into at dinner. He just looked on with wide eyes and giggled. Through my laughter I said they should give me dating advice with pictures and words. Heather emailed me that night and said they were already working on the cover for my dating advice book. Check back for their book once it's finished.

After my dinner with them I met Pat and Angie who were on their way to get their palms read. I of course drove as fast as I could to meet them at Madame Olisha's.

They were not accepting credit cards that night so we could only get one palm read which was $10. For a card reading you had to shell out $50! Once we were about to get ready I was so excited! Especially because I was hoping for something out of Pee Wee's Big Adventure when he stumbles upon a psychic. Crystal ball and everything. That is not quite what happened. She told us to sit down on the couch in the front of the building and grabbed Angie's hand. After about 20 seconds of information we were allowed to ask one question. It all happened so fast we had to regroup in Angie's car before going anywhere else. She said Angie was closed off and not very trusting and her career would change in 6-9 months, Pat was searching for something and has not found her soul mate, and then it was my turn. 

I don't know how much I believe in this stuff, but she was right on for me! She said I hadn't been sleeping well in the past 2 weeks (I've only had 1 or 2 good nights of sleep lately), I needed to stop living in the past and thinking negatively because I'm not a negative person (I have been thinking about different things from my past lately), and then I got to ask my one question. I asked a similar question like Pat and asked when I'd meet my soul mate. She said I would meet him in the next year or two. So get ready for a wedding in the next 1-2 years!

2 comments:

  1. ya...i don't understand my fortune as much. who don't i trust? where's the wall i have up?? at least i got one good thing...a career change! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know where Madama Olisha was and why she arrived in a normal car and not something futuristic like...

    ReplyDelete