Monday, August 29, 2011

it's the most wonderful time of the year

It's portrait time again! I somehow always seem to get the non-artistic kids which make portraits even better! However, I finally got some artistic kids! This would normally be a good thing! (I know I will love it once we do more art projects) However, artistic kids are too good at drawing people, and it makes portrait drawing less fun. Here are some of the gems. 



His poor mouth. I didn't realize I had a student with black gums.

I also didn't realize I had a 30 year old in my class.

Ms. Swan, is that you?



The next two are the best of the bunch.


I still laugh every time I see that poor girls hair. It's just as thin as mine! I hope Ingrid never sees her. Who knows what she will say about her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment