Tuesday, July 31, 2012

oh man

So I'm currently sitting in my living room watching the Olympics while a dude from my complex is fixing my A/C. Apparently it was leaking on my downstairs neighbor. Oops. I have no problem sitting in here while he works...except...after him being in here for who knows how long I just realized what my apartment looks like. I didn't take down any of my decorations from the party. And I still have framed pictures of people like they're my BFF's, but I don't know them. I can only imagine what he was thinking when he walked into my apartment today. Or what he thought about the weird Aly Raisman framed picture where he set some of his tools. I wish I could be around when he meets up with his other maintenance buddies and tells them about my place. They will probably be really jealous and want to come and watch the Olympics with me. I mean, it is really festive in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment