Thursday, July 5, 2012

advice from my aunt

I received this email from my Aunt Diane after reading my last post.
I have really enjoyed the pics you have sent from  your family reunion.  However, I have noticed a re-occurring theme......can you guess what it is?  Have you noticed you have a tendency to puke at your relatives house?  Now, I am sure they did  not mind - as I did not.  With your next visit to a relatives house, you might suggest them having on hand a few things they might not have thought of.......like a barf bucket.  You are welcome for this help.
In case you had forgotten the awesome stomach bug I got over Thanksgiving from my nephew, you can read up about it here or here. Obviously I didn't have a stomach bug in Kansas, but I appreciate my Aunts advice. Thanks Diane! I will make sure to send out a mass email to everyone informing them of what I require whenever I come into town.

2 comments:

  1. Courtney, At least you had fun. Missed telling you goodbye. Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete