Saturday, July 28, 2012

back update #2

People have been asking about my back, so I thought I should do a quick update. Things are MUCH better! It is only a little irritated when I'm running because my sports bra rubs against 2 spots, but nothing too terrible. None of the spots are still raised which is also great. The skin is starting to peel, so instead of a dark brown color, it's now an awesome dark brown ring around bright pink spots. Here are some before and current back pictures.
First day I took a picture of my back
Eric wanted to take a picture of my back last night. He was pretty amazed...or grossed out. Not sure which.
Here's what my back currently looks like.

It still looks crazy, but I'm just glad my back feels so much better! Now I just need my back to not look gross. Sadly I am officially done with water and laying out for the rest of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment