Sunday, June 26, 2011

the talking club

A few girls and I from work decided that we needed to become for real friends and get together over the summer. Somehow we decided we needed the pretext of watching the Bachelorette to get together. After 3 weeks of putting the show on and talking through it, we finally decided to call it like it was and stop watching the show and just talk. This week everyone came over to my place, and I got a little carried away with the food. I even realized after they left there was more food in the fridge that I forgot about.


Roasted, marinated artichoke hearts from the Barefoot Contessa, and marinated mushrooms from my dad.

Bacon wrapped chicken.

One of the best things about this is that I am trying a bunch of different gluten and dairy free recipes that I've been wanting to make but haven't. So far everything I've made is delicious! Hopefully that luck will continue.

1 comment:

  1. damn that food looks so good! ide probably eat anything wrapped in bacon.

    ReplyDelete