Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i will haunt you from my grave

I was running errands today and found myself at Walmart when Target didn't have what I needed. Now I am rarely in Walmart so I was wandering around for a long time trying to find the right section I needed. That's when I found it. Tucked between two arts and crafts aisles were memorial flowers you could buy.



They sure are pretty! The ribbon behind the flowers say Memorial in case you were unclear what they were for. And look at that price! Originally $10, they're now only $2.50! Now that's a deal!! On closer inspection the flowers were the crappiest plastic flowers I had ever seen. Someone had also tried dusting them off but didn't do a great job. Now I don't plan on dying anytime soon, but if anyone buys me flowers from Walmart for my funeral, they're gonna get it! I will come back and haunt you from my grave. That is a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment