Monday, June 6, 2011

end of year part 1

At the end of the year I give my kids a test asking a bunch of questions about me and second grade. Things like how old I am (oldest I've ever gotten was 54, thanks a lot), where I grew up, what was your favorite thing in second grade, best math lesson, etc. Below are some of the best responses I got this year:

You are correct kid.


I have had about 85 kids take this test, and this is the first time someone told me Luna's favorite food instead of mine. Maybe I should reword it so no one else gets confused about that question.

I wish! 

Go beers is a pretty good saying! I don't think I've ever said that though. At least not in class.

Wrestling? Really? 

I do talk loudly...maybe something I need to work on.

1 comment:

  1. maybe he meant to say Reisling...as in drinking:) that could be a favorite hobby of mine!

    ReplyDelete