Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day

One thing I always have my students do for Valentine's Day is write what they think love is. I tell them they can use their 5 senses, think about what love means to them, or explain love any way they want. I always get interesting things back...here are some of the best.

Love sounds like a riddle.
Love is a hand to destiny.

Love smells like shampoo.

Love tastes like steak and spaghetti in 2 courses.
Love smells like sword (I thought it said sour) fish and chocolate on 2 different days.


Love is a hug from you.
Love is flames.
Love is exploded cool.

I even had a frame made for me!

I totally made out on loot from the kids. I got 2 bouquets of flowers from students, about 15 pieces of candy, 6 cupcakes, and some chocolates that aren't in the picture. (I put it in the lounge so other people would eat it.)

I even got flowers from my valentine.

All in all it was a super fun Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment