Thursday, February 17, 2011

welcome baby miles

I'm officially an aunt! Miles was born today at 2:04 am. He was 8 lb 3 oz and 19 inches long. I would say it's time to start spoiling this kid rotten...but I already started that the second I found out Rebecca was preggers. I could be a little biased, but I think he is pretty stinking cute! When I called Rebecca earlier today I even got to hear him make a little squeaking, crying noise. It was the cutest noise I think I've heard. 

My kids knew she was getting induced yesterday so the first thing they asked me today was if she had her baby, and if it was a boy or girl. I showed them the first picture I had and they all started cheering. A few of my students called me Aunt Courtney or Aunt Ewing all day. Another kid leaned over to Nichole (another second grade teacher) during library and asked with a huge smile if she had seen pictures of Miles yet. At the end of the day Rebecca sent another picture and I squealed a little and the entire class ran towards me wanting to see the new picture, and yes, they all sighed when they saw him because he is just so cute!

Welcome to the world Miles Bailey Krautner! I can't wait to hug and kiss you. (And continue to spoil you rotten.)






No comments:

Post a Comment