Monday, February 7, 2011

i can admit when i'm wrong

I will be the first to tell you Snuggies are stupid. Is it really that annoying to wear a blanket and have a cold arm for a few seconds to change the channel? If you're going to a sports event, why aren't you wearing a jacket if it's that cold outside? And if you really hate your arms being cold that badly, why can't you just wear your robe backwards?

So for my birthday the Heleniak's got me a Texas Snuggie. I opened it and started laughing so hard and then we all proceeded to make fun of it and how ridiculous they are. Obviously I put it on at their house and wore it while we watched American Idol. As I was leaving Claire asked if this was the best birthday present I got. Well I wore it the day after while I was doing some work, and I finally realized that Snuggies are pretty awesome. Now I would never have bought one for myself, let's be clear about that. But I am enjoying the one the Heleniak's bought for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment