Wednesday, December 29, 2010

christmas part 2

It snowed while we were there, and I made my first snowman! (I realize I'm 26 and have never done this, but I live in Texas so give me a break.) The snow was really dry so creating balls was tricky. It would have been more enjoyable had Rebecca not been sitting inside the door yelling at me the entire time about what I was doing wrong and what I needed to do differently. I'm still pretty pleased with how he turned out.

When things got boring we would just watch Rebecca's stomach when the kid was going nuts. I think she had just eaten a lot of sugar before this video.


Rebecca and Michael took us to It's a Wonderful Life at the Biograph theater. It was so good! They even passed out audiograms where you could write a message to someone that they would read during their commercial breaks. They even read the ones Michael and I (with Michael's help) wrote. The audience laughed pretty hard at them. Why wouldn't they? We are pretty hilarious.

Another Christmas tradition is we always do a puzzle, so of course when we got back to Houston that's exactly what we did. I even found earrings in the box!

Merry Christmas y'all!

1 comment: