Sunday, December 26, 2010

angie got married!

weAngie got married earlier this month, and I'm a little late on sharing some of the amazing pictures from the big day.

 She had a mariachi band come and play before we ate at the rehearsal dinner.


The bride's room at the church was being remodeled so we were in the youth room. The room was right off of a big hall where they were having a huge potluck dinner. Walking in with all of us holding her dress up and carrying her long veil was interesting, of course everyone was staring at us. It was pretty weird walking through their food line every time we had to go to the bathroom. 
Of course we started playing with all of the games and toys we found while we waiting for the wedding to start!

I have a pretty awesome friend. Her sister got me gluten free cupcakes for the hotel room before the wedding (only 2 were for me, not an entire box), and Angie made sure my dinner was a gluten free dinner.

I believe this was right before the Footloose dance circle began. They probably win for best dance music so far.

Angie also had a photo booth outside the reception with props. The line was long, so Wes and I decided to make our own photo booth.

It was an awesome wedding! She even got a huge bottle of wine from Jimmy Buffet who was playing a charity event upstairs. Congrats Angie and Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment