Wednesday, December 8, 2010

lunch

One of the worst things about my diet is the fact that I am screwed if there's no food in the fridge and I forgot about lunch the next day. I can't just run across the street and buy something from Starbucks or Food! Food! Normally there's something in there that I can throw together to make something for lunch. Apparently today my luck ran out. Below is today's lunch. And no, there is nothing on that 1/3 cup of rice. When school was out I thought I was going to pass out from hunger.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should make this a new weekly feature on your blog. Worst meal of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best thing about teaching high school was betting kids for food. for instance:

    i bet you don't know the capitol of djibouti.
    ...no, you're wrong. the capitol of djibouti is djibouti. now, give me the rest of that snickers in your hand. #fairisfair

    ReplyDelete