Tuesday, December 7, 2010

rebecca's having a baby!

The weekend before Thanksgiving my mom and I threw Rebecca a baby shower in Houston. Rebecca's baby room theme is classic books, so I figured why not take that and make the shower around books? It all started with these super cute invites that I found which Amira was able to change using photoshop. I think pictures will do the shower more justice than my writing about it, so this post will be a picture post. Enjoy!
 Mom and I.

 Everyone sitting down to the lunch that was all book themed. (Of course!)
Some of the books lunch was based on.

 We had a party crasher! Yes, that is King, and yes he is wearing an adult diaper!

 It fits!

We played a really fun game. Below are some of Becca's hilarious answers.

We had rubber duckies floating in the pool.



Here's what was inside of the boxes. Each person had their own bookmark originally created from the most awesome person on etsy.com! I think mom and I did a pretty awesome job on the shower if I do say so myself!


1 comment:

  1. this is a repeat of reb's blog. zero on the assignment. that pic of you and your mom is cute, so, after further review, you get a 50 and a sad face :(

    ReplyDelete