Tuesday, February 2, 2010

turkeys like austin

On my way to pick up my birthday present from Michael and Rebecca that finally made it to the correct city, (check out http://thekrautners.blogspot.com/ for the full redonk story of what happened) i noticed a big bird hanging outside the office. Not THE big bird, it was a bird that was big. On my way out I asked what it was, and I was correct in my assumption. There was a real life turkey hanging out walking around outside of the office! Apparently it came from the greenbelt, and the animal shelter wants nothing to do with it. Also turkeys live in the greenbelt? Everyone doesn't know what to do about it, so I guess it will walk around until Crissy comes to get it to kill and eat.

2 comments:

  1. 1. what did they get you? i hope it was a block of cheese.

    2. why don't you take the bird to school and make it your class mascot.

    3. if that does not work, take it to the Drag and present it to a Drag rat. I am sure they would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Luna would get along great w/ a turkey. I like that they tried to give it to an animal shelter, with all the mangy dogs. And why did you have to go pick up our give at a turkey zoo?

    ReplyDelete