Sunday, February 14, 2010

so many pockets

So I continue to buy things for my running mission. This weekend it was for more sports bras and running shorts. The sports bras had little pockets on the inside, and same with the shorts. I'm not quite sure why they are there. I mean, they're really little pockets. Maybe it's for little pieces of granola bars for when you get hungry? Or maybe it's so you have a place to put your lucky charm? I don't really know. So for now I am brainstorming ideas for what I can put in those teeny tiny pockets.

3 comments:

  1. You can put these in your pockets:
    www.etsy.com/shop/imsotiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiny pocket is for a key. Either a house or a car key so you don't have to run with all your keys or a purse like a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are the imsotiny things so expensive?

    ReplyDelete