Monday, February 1, 2010

grammys 2010

I emailed Rebecca and Crissy all night since they weren't online to talk to. From that they said I should start a blog. (I think more because they both have blogs and felt badly I wasn't in on it.) They also said my first post should be of all those redonk emails. So here they are. For Rebecca and Crissy to reread since they are the only ones reading this blog. Enjoy reading them again ladies.

Email 1:
first of all lady gaga and elton john? i dont know why i even bother trying to figure her out.

secondly there is a new broadway musical based on a green day cd. ill give you a second to digest what i just wrote.



thirdly, jlo was presenting the cast and green day performing together and she was about to start crying....why? its not like she has anything to do with it. YIKES maybe she saw this girls acne and was sad she was going to be on tv.

Email 2:
beyonce just sang some alanis morisette while surrounded by guys dressed up in swat gear. i think she was afraid alanis was going to charge the stage and kick her ass.

pink is dressed as a slutty virgin mary for her song. excuse me. she is now wearing a nude leotard and what looks like strips of tape covering her boobs and vagina...shes now in some white fabric hanging from a people chandelier, spinning around. i dont understand any of the performances tonight. they dont make sense. (r)(r)(r) she just went down and got dipped in a thing of water and is spinning around shooting water everywhere. you know some people are PISSED they are getting wet. she should know better than to do that in a room full of rappers who love shooting people. also i cant wait to see who slips on water they dont catch when cleaning up. hopefully jlo will fall again

Email 3:
jamie foxx brought his sister on stage to shake her really fat ass. t payne was dressed as a white man. and slash came out to play guitar but played november rain...i dont know if slash understood what he was supposed to do...or any of the other people for that matter.

Email 4:
i hope everyone in the audience is about to put 3d glasses on...ill let you know.

the glasses i have from a christmas carol dont work. so my eyes are hurting looking at this. im bout to get in bed so this might be the last post. i know...its sad. but dont worry. if any other thoughts come into my head, ill make sure to email yall.

i bet you were wishing you were online with me. this would be way more fun that way. although i think ill be getting another post dedicated to me on i came to hate after all of this.

Email 5:
Ugh hate hate Quinten Tarantino. I think he thinks he's black. Also the censors take out a huge chunk to be careful. So far I've heard about 10 words in eminems performance and hes been on stage for awhile now.

3 comments:

  1. I did not watch the Grammy's at all, but it sounds like you are doing a fine job as our Red Carpet analyst. Who are you--Joan or Melissa. Oh, in fact, please dress up next time and take a pic of you interviewing Luna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I actually already have a picture of that. I'll see if I can find it. and Luna likes to be Joan, she loves how she always stays fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY FOR COURTNEY STARTING A BLOG! Your Grammy summary was well said and cracked me up. Somewhere after 2002 I got behind (or maybe old?!) and watching the Grammys only reaffirmed for me that the music industry is headed in a direction I don't think I can go. Ditto on the Pink commentary. I think I would be grossed out if I got sprayed by that nasty water-it reminded me of new-baby-gunk.

    ReplyDelete