Wednesday, February 3, 2010

harumph

So tonight I thought it would be fun to look up some names on urban dictionary, because what else was I going to do? Here is the very first definition for each name.

Rebecca
The name Rebecca origionated from the daughter of Goddess of Beauty! She wanted to bring one and only beauty to brighten the world and she decided to name her REBECCA, the Shining Star!
Ex: While the Goddess was looking in the sky with her Handsome Husband, she saw the name REBECCA Glowing in the SKY!

Crissy
the sexiest name for a girl. crissys are always fun, a little bit of good in them with a lot of wild. finest bitches around..i'm talking dimes.
Ex: "yo did you see crissy today? shes baaaangin!"

************************************************************************************
At this point I'm excited to see what is in store for me and my name. They both had great definitions for their names, so mine must be even better!

Courtney
A guy's name which very often is perceived as a girl's name (as it usually is).
Ex: Shut your fucking face, Courtney.

Seriousy?....I mean seriously? The definitions that followed that just got even worse. Thanks mom and dad for not checking urban dictionary before naming me.

1 comment:

  1. obv, my name is the best. they forgot that fartney is an acceptable substitute for courtney.

    ReplyDelete