Tuesday, February 9, 2010

fatties and confusion

So I started my tv night with the first half of The Biggest Loser. While I watched I ate a burger with chips, and a bowl of ice cream.
Not that bowl of ice cream, I didn't take a picture of what I ate and I figured that would be a good visual. It also looks better than what I ate. Besides, eating all that dairy, and chocolate, etc., would make me throw up all over Luna. (I'm sure Crissy would have loved that to happen.) I tend to eat fattier foods while watching The Biggest Loser. I think it's because I know the fatties can't eat it, so it makes me happy that I can eat it. (Or at least my wonky version of that food.)

Promptly at 7:58 I turned it over to Lost. I seriously have no idea what the hell is going on with that show. I literally yelled out "whaaat?!" multiple times. So what's up with this alternate universe off the island? Why is creepers back delivering Claire's baby? Did they have that exact conversation when he took her way back when? So what happened to Claire, are we ever going to see her on the island again? When are we going to get the real story on Miles' talking to ghosts?

To top it all off, my effing DVR SKIPPED THE LAST 5 MINUTES! I paused it when I was finishing washing dishes, and then the second it hit 9:00 it skipped to stupid Christian Slater. No big deal, I was recording it. NOPE! My DVR also decided to DELETE the episode the second it turned 9:00. WHAT THE HELL?! I will either be switching my DVR out this weekend, or smashing it against the wall. I'm not sure which one will make me feel better.

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't your tivo have a trash bin that you can fish it out of? Oh wait, you don't have a tivo anymore do you? I like that you refer to Ethan as Creepers. Btw, that is Tom Cruise's cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course thats tom cruises cousin. that makes sense as to why hes so creepy. and no, i dont have a tivo so i called mom afterwards and made her tell me what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad i'm not the only one that couldn't understand lost. however, i wasn't able to pay attention b/c my dad wouldn't keep his big mouth shut. i will get evan to explain it to me and then i can post a cliff notes version. also, my post that i am going to put up is about Biggest Loser as well.

    ReplyDelete