Sunday, January 1, 2012

resolutions

Last year instead of making resolutions I thought about things I wanted to leave behind in 2010, and things I wanted to run towards in 2011. Overall I think I did pretty well keeping to them. This year I am going to keep those resolutions in my mind, and add a few things I want to do over the year.

  1. Read at least one book a month, even during the school year. (Way harder than you would think.)
  2. Catch up on my scrapbooks. This one will take awhile, I don't think I've done anything in them since I was 21...I think I need to move to digital.
  3. Run a race in another state-I don't care the distance. Even better, run a race in a city I have never been to before with one of my running buddies. Abby? Amy? You ready?
  4. Keep putting myself out there. No matter how hard it is.
What are you changing? Leaving behind? Working on?

1 comment:

  1. my resolutions are to relax more when i get frustrated with my class. i mean, it's not like they don't want to know what 4+6 is just to piss me off. also, to get my workout routine back on track. been slacking since the beginning of november...ugh.

    ReplyDelete