Saturday, January 14, 2012

talking club is back

The Bachelor is back, which means the Talking Club is officially back! This week everyone came over to my place and I set up a pizza and salad bar for everyone. I made my dad's awesome pizza sauce and bought a bunch of individual sized pizza crusts. I also bought a bunch of salad stuff and made these insane peanut butter chocolate chip cookies that I found on Pinterest. 


There was more pizza stuff than that, but that's all that could fit on that counter. And yes, Sheri even brought a can of anchovies for anyone brave enough to join her. Sick. I did not. Last week was at Alli's and we invited Larry along since it was the day after we found out about Esme and we just wanted to all be together. Because of that I couldn't leave him out for this weeks. Plus we all bet on who we thought we would win, and since Larry is in the pool I would have felt bad not inviting him. 

Everyone was thrilled I took their picture.

So far Sara and I are in trouble. The girl we liked is fading into the background, so I'm afraid we are going to be out next week. Sarah told me to just pick the craziest girl for her and unlucky for her, she actually got kicked off that night. Below is our pool. I figured I had to put it online so the girls, and Larry, could see and so I can't cheat and change things.

Me: Britney
Sara: Britney
Sarah: Jenna
Katie: Lindzi
Alli: Kacie B.
Larry: Jamie
Allison: Kacie B.
Barry: Nicki
Heather: Rachel
Sheri: Samantha
Chloe: Blakely

I can't wait for this Mondays! It looks like it will be an insane episode, AND my birthday! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment