Monday, October 10, 2011

raccoons are scary

I had a post I wanted to make last week and totally forgot about it until today! Why did I finally remember it? Probably because I had a run in with those scary ass raccoons again! Last week I woke up at 5 to go run at the gym. I have to walk to the front office to get there, and luckily there are some lights outside so it's not pitch black. About halfway there I noticed a raccoon. I kept my eyes on it, but kept walking. Then I saw another one, and the first one was following me. Then a third one popped up and all three had their eyes on me and followed me. It was really scary! Finally as I was right by the office there was a dumpster they all ran into.

Terrified that I almost got rabies I heard a scream. It sounded like it came from the pool, so when I got into the gym I looked at the pool to see if anyone was in it. There were! Not only were there 6 people, but there were 6 naked people! Already my morning had taken 2 unexpected turns. The treadmill faces the pool, so I couldn't help but look at them. It was a weird way to wake up. They could totally see me, and knew I could see them since there were lights all around the pool.

When I went to the gym yesterday I only had to deal with those same scary raccoons trying to give me rabies. Luckily I had my eyes on them so I totally knew what they were up to. I was ready to kick them if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment