Wednesday, October 19, 2011

jealous faces

I went shopping over the weekend and stopped into Payless. Typically there aren't many shoes worth even trying on. But I hit the jackpot! I tried on some awesome green snakeskin stilettos. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture. But fortunately, I took a picture of the best shoes ever! Of course I had to buy them!

You are seeing pure amazingness! Gold heel, gold zipper up the front, and covered in black...fur?...Mohair? (What is mohair?)...Who knows. I zipped them up, and walked out of the store with my head held high wearing my new favorite shoes!

Ok seriously? Obviously the only part of that that's true is I put them on to send a picture of them to Angie. Please, I am not Jenny from the block (although let's be serious, she isn't anymore either). Seriously Payless? I  really will be so happy if I see someone wearing these out in public soon.

2 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie - I was going to ask to borrow them! I want them for New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, they look like fancy/warm. you should buy them and go to aspen and strut your stuff.

    ReplyDelete