Saturday, October 15, 2011

kick off your sunday shoes

Last night my friend Eric and I were going to go to Alamo to see 50/50. Even though it's been out for awhile, it was sold old. So in the lobby we start looking for other movie times at other theaters, and discovered Footloose was starting soon at the theater in the mall. Now you would think it would take some arm twisting to get a boy to go see Footloose. Nope. I'm pretty sure Eric danced back to the car in preparation. As we drove there I thought about going to see Footloose, on opening night on a Friday, at the mall. I was expecting either a bunch of people around our age seeing if it was any good compared to the original ready to sing along, or a bunch of middle school girls ready to scream at Ren every time he came on screen.

Surprisingly the movie was pretty good! It was mostly people around our age, and the girls next to me sang along to several of the songs. And one of them totally belted out the last song. I usually go see movies at Alamo, where they have a strict no phone policy. Because I have been spoiled, hearing several phones going off was annoying. AND one dude (I'm assuming) who was in one of the first few rows was on his phone most of the movie. If I had been sitting anywhere near him I would have been pissed. On our way out of the theater we even saw this one girl dancing back to her car. 

All I want to do now is dance! I need to go practice my dance moves to be ready for a spontaneous dance party. While I practice, enjoy the most ridiculous, and the best dance scenes ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment