Tuesday, March 2, 2010

neighbor


Firstly, I apologize for the picture. I know it isn't great, but it was the best I could do considering the situation. In case you are unsure of what you are looking at, let me tell you. You are looking at the inside of my neighbors truck, and both of the front seats are covered in trash bags. So my neighbor is either a murderer or has lice. Those are the only two reasonable explanations. I also think he saw me taking this picture. (That's why this was the best I could do.) So by tomorrow I may be dead, or he may send his lice underneath the door to get me. If it's the first, it was nice to know you. If it's the second, I'll make my students comb through my hair for me tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. maybe he was on double dare and got slimed. or, maybe he is real fat and sweats a lot. or, he wets his pants. or, has greasy hair. but, i hope he is a murderer.

    ReplyDelete