Monday, March 15, 2010

dallas

So I was in Dallas this past weekend for Nat's wedding. When Kelly, Emily, and I got to the church we needed to go to the bathroom. Em was determined when we didn't see anything right off, so she just walked around and started opening all the doors she could find. She finally found a bathroom, but I think it's where the guys got ready or something. The entire time we were in there the guys kept poking their head in looking for who knows who, but kept finding us. Before we left Kelly needed to put on her makeup and found a spot to stick her makeup bag. I started laughing when I realized she put it on an open Bible. Her response? "Just another great use for the word of God." Oh Kelly.



On Sunday I met Heather and her daughter, Claire, who is in 4th grade at The Galleria. We went ice skating and then to dinner. Claire was cracking us up at dinner, and even asked if she could get a picture with our waiter Tim. She chickened out though right as we were going to ask if we could take a picture of them.

Also my spring break food testing started at dinner with Heather and Claire. Sunday night: french fries! It was a delicious experience!! They were my first fries in over a year, and I couldn't eat them fast enough. Claire even said I could have her fries after seeing how excited I was to be eating fries. I did feel kinda weird after eating them, so I'm going to try potatoes again this week to make sure. Hopefully it was just because they were fried. I would LOVE it if I could eat potatoes again!

When I got home, I think Luna wanted to show me that I shouldn't leave her again, because she peed on my comforter. AS I WAS LAYING IN BED! Ugh. We are currently in a fight, but I don't think she knows that we're in a fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment