Sunday, March 7, 2010

dirty dishes

This post is mainly for Rebecca. I will post about the rest of my weekend later. I went to Houston this weekend for Jillian and Karam's engagement party, and I brought along my laundry like usual. Something I also brought home (which Rebecca thinks is redonk) are some dirty dishes for my parents to wash for me. I don't see what the big deal is, I mean I bring laundry home, so why not my dishes?

(To be fair, these were things that were in my car, and my lunch tupperware and water cup from that day.)

4 comments:

  1. You know how strongly I feel about the wrongness of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me want to vomit. Why can't you wash three cups?

    Also, I had to change my blog to http://topicsthatneeddiscussing.blogspot.com/
    because of Reb. Pplease adjust your bookmarks accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Courtney, gotta agree with the other comments. Do you have a dishwasher or a sponge in your apartment? I mean, reeeeeally! Laundry and dishes are VERY different things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yall are just haters. you wish your mom was awesome enough to wash the dishes you used that day. plus, im not leaving it in my car to get all moldy and gross.

    ReplyDelete