Thursday, March 18, 2010

growing my hair back

I googled different hair treatments that I can use to help grow my hair back. I found several that seemed interesting, if not ridiculous. I went to HEB and found some of them.

I don't think I can realistically buy something intended for horses, although it does sound intriguing. After all, their hair is quite lovely.

This was Kelly and Em's idea. I am only 26. I don't think I can handle buying and using Rogaine.

This is what I settled on for the time being. Hopefully it was worth the $30 I spent on them.
I'll keep you updated on whether I grow my hair back, or if everything I do makes it fall out faster. I'm hoping for the first.

2 comments:

  1. Allison used to use mane and tail all the time when we were younger and she had really thick, long hair. We used to have to go to a horse store to get it. I wish I was kidding. I mean, people MUST be using it for their hair now if they sell it at HEB. It's not like it's on the aisle next to the saddles or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked my hairdresser on Saturday about Charlie's bald spot and what he should to do fix it or prevent future balding. I am sure the same applies to girls. She said as long as the scalp hasn't become shiny in the bald spot (meaning new skin has grown over), Rogaine works the best. She also said it has to be done soon or else you will miss any chance you have at growing back the hair. Not sure if this is helpful. I am anxiously waiting for Charlie to get home to check the shininess of his bald spot. And I don't think your scalp looks shiny at all so I think you have time.

    ReplyDelete