Tuesday, June 25, 2013

rip google reader

First, let me say thanks to Rebecca for reminding me to make this announcement. For those of you that use google reader, July 1st is the last day. Wah wah. So, why do you care? Why am I wasting your time reading this when you could be pinning things or laying out. (For those of you that are teachers and do this basically every day now.)

I'm telling you because you won't know when I post something hilariously funny or overload you with pictures of Miles! So, you can go old school like me and start making favorites folders. It works, but as I was doing this I was thinking, "Hello year 2000, I haven't really missed your sad technology." Or figure out another way to keep up with my awesome life. 

You better. Or you'll regret it. I'm warning you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment