Wednesday, March 21, 2012

st. patrick's day

Spring Break ended with St. Patrick's Day on Saturday. Some friends and I decided to go to a bar downtown on west 6th called The Ranch. After eating lunch I met Katie at her place and we headed downtown with her boyfriend Derrick. When we got there it wasn't very crowded so we were able to get an awesome table on the end of the porch which overlooks the street. (The main bar is upstairs on a porch.) The beer was cheap, green, and cold. Perfect way to start the afternoon!

Katie and I

Derrick, myself, and Katie

Sheri, Katie and I with 6th street behind us.

Sheri and Chris' (a kinder teacher at my school) friend Handsome Dan, AKA Jeremy Sisto (He even sounded like him. I just kept imagining I was in Clueless.

Mike, another one of Chris' friends, and I

Chris and Meghan

Like usual, other people wanted to wear my AWESOME sunglasses. Sorry Rebecca, you're the only one that hates them.

As the night wore on things got nutty. As we were leaving the bar to stay at Chris' friends place (he lived downtown, and obviously we couldn't drive anywhere) we came across a motorcycle totally wrapped in bubble wrap! I'll let that sink in for a minute.

Clearly the first thing I said was, "We have to take pictures on it!" Chris couldn't say no, so the pictures began.

All in all it was a super fun day/night with friends, and a great way to say goodbye to Spring Break! I sometimes wish we didn't have a Spring Break only because it then just makes me crave summer and hate that I have to go back to school. But then again, I don't think we would survive the spring semester without that week off. Now, just 48 more days left in school. I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment