Sunday, March 4, 2012

i love pool weather

Pool weather is finally here! Although that could quickly change since it's still early March. The water was way too cold to get in, but it was the perfect temperature to lay out! After being there for awhile I had to change where I was sitting because the sun was moving. My new spot proved to be the best move I could have made. There are many reasons to go to the pool. One of my favorites is people watching, and listening to other people's conversations. 

So the people I moved next to didn't even know each other, and they had some really weird conversations. They were also smoking cloves. I'm sorry, are we in high school again? So one of the guys was talking about how he and his girlfriend just bought a house and they would be moving in on Friday. They were "totally stoked." They were both talking about how excited they were because they would be building a whole skate park in the backyard, and their son "will always have friends now. I mean, he will have a skate park in his backyard, how can he not be most popular?"

Anyways, their most exciting feature is one of the ramps they're building. Here's my awesome drawing of what they said they're doing.
So under one side of the ramp they're making a play house for their kid. The other side? A "hookah" lounge. Obviously. They did say they would be putting a lock on the door but I'm sure their kid will know exactly what's up. And yeah right they're smoking hookah in there. Click on the drawing to see it in an even more awesome view.

I love pool weather. Come on summer!

1 comment:

  1. looks like ryant missed out on some fun

    ReplyDelete