Monday, March 19, 2012

best. game. ever.

Over Spring Break I went to Salt Lick with some friends. Afterwards we went back to Katie's apartment and had some drinks and played some games. Oh man, I learned the best game ever!! It will probably sound confusing with me explaining it, but I'll try. It also is a game for several people. We had 5 and that seemed like a good number. 

Since there were 5 players each person got 5 pieces of paper. On the first piece you write anything, a saying, a famous person's name, movie title, anything. You then pass the entire stack to your left. That person reads the words and puts the words at the back of the stack and draws it as best as they can, like Pictionary. Then it's passed again and that person looks at the picture and puts it at the back and writes what they think they drew. This continues until everyone has had a chance either writing words or drawing a picture for each stack. I told you, it sounds confusing, but it is so fun! Since I was playing with some of my Bachelor peeps I thought I would share one that was done. Excuse the x's on the words/pictures. We used the back for another round so we put x's on the side we already did.

Sheri's words

Larry's picture. For those that didn't watch this season, one girl showed up the first night on a horse instead of in a limo. That's where the problem began.

What Katie thought he had drawn.

My picture of her words.

What Sarah though I had drawn. It still makes me laugh that's what she thought.

Unfortunately this isn't the funniest one of the night. I say unfortunately only because I can't show it on here because my parents and my aunt reads my blog. I don't think they would appreciate it quite like I did. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. All I will say is it started with "Girl on Top" and ended in "The Crying Game." If you haven't played this game before, you should start ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE it! you're right, i need to play that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is telestrations! That game is freakin hilarious!

    ReplyDelete