Saturday, September 10, 2011

who doesn't love a free paint job?

I'm sure by now you know how awesome my school is, and how awesome the parents are. Well one of my parents, and one of Nichole's parents asked us the first week of school if they could paint the outside of our portable because it looked so sad. We of course said yes! We didn't know when it was going to happen, but we definitely weren't expecting them to do it that weekend! Not only that, but they were crazy and decided to paint at 2 in the afternoon. Not only that, but they painted on the hottest day in the world. It topped off around 111 degrees while they were out there. Other teachers who face our portable were texting me that they were out there so I stopped by to check on them and see if they needed anything. It only took them a couple of hours, and it looks AWESOME! It definitely makes walking up to my room way more enjoyable. 

Before

After


Next up? Rain gutters so we don't get wet every time in rains. Who wants to put them up? I'll offer a nice high five, smiles, and water from the hose outside. I know, it's pretty tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment