Sunday, March 20, 2011

many apologies

Things have been crazy around here lately. Because of this I have been severely lacking on my blog updates. Many apologies. However, now that spring break is almost over (sad) I am working diligently on 5 different blog posts. So get ready! Here is a teaser on what to expect: Miles (you will die at cuteness overload), changes at the Krautner household (even I am still in disbelief), the rest of my spring break, Black History Month update (yes, I'm aware it's March and we're still celebrating), and an infection I've never had before and got for the first time (dirty elementary kids, thanks).

In the meantime, here's one picture of my super awesome nephew in the super awesome onsie I made him.
Yup, it's a picture of me and I heart my aunt! I just don't want him to forget me while I'm gone, so what better way for him to remember me than by wearing a picture of my face on his body?

No comments:

Post a Comment