Wednesday, September 19, 2012

crafty

Before the school year started I wanted to make something cute for my classroom. After looking in Pinterest, I was inspired by several things I saw. What I decided to do was cut up parts of books and Mod Podge them on a big letter E. It turned out awesome!

I pained the E white before doing anything else so it wouldn't look like it did with my frames.
After doing a lot of cutting I decided I wanted to make it only Harry Potter. Duh. So I made sure to cut out pieces from the first book that I loved, making sure each of the characters were represented. I also cut out a few chapter titles with their picture to break up the text.
 Finished product!

I have it hanging over the sink, and it looks pretty awesome, I'm not gonna lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment