Friday, September 14, 2012

gross

I was at the doctors office a few days ago minding my own business when two ladies decided to strike up a conversation across the waiting room. Clearly I didn't record the conversation, but I did start making notes on my phone after awhile so I wouldn't forget the most important parts. Therefore, some of the conversation is totally fabricated to what I'm sure they said.

Pregnant Lady: Tell me about your birth story.
Not Anymore a Pregnant Lady: Oh, let me tell you how disgusting it was and totally freak you out. I know you're about to have a baby and all, but you should probably still hear this.
Pregnant Lady: Do tell! 
Not Anymore a Pregnant Lady: Blah, blah blah. And then they started doing the c-section and I could feel them cutting. So I sit up some and totally see my stomach coming out of my body. That's when I passed out.
Pregnant Lady: Please tell me more! This isn't terrifying at all!
Not Anymore a Pregnant Lady: Also they left the afterbirth in me. I ended up pooping it out, but I thought it was totally normal because I hadn't had a baby before. (I don't really know anything about giving birth, but I'm pretty sure she said she pooped out her afterbirth. I stopped listening for awhile because I was totally disgusted and terrified.)
Pregnant Lady: Things to look forward to!
Not Anymore a Pregnant Lady: I hope I don't have to wait much longer to see the doctor. I need to stop smoking marijuana, so I hope the doctor can give me my meds so I can stop...You look really tired. I can see it in your eyes.
Pregnant Lady: That's just what an about to pop pregnant lady wants to hear! Thanks!

Scariest waiting room ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment