Sunday, February 5, 2012

100th day of school

I saw an awesome project for the 100th day of school, and knew immediately that I would have to start celebrating the 100th day! (We don't usually celebrate it in 2nd grade.) After getting buttons from my Aunt, my grandma only wanted me to "borrow" her thousands of buttons she doesn't use, I had parents bring in old fabric, wallpaper samples, cloth, etc., and we were ready! After we made portraits of ourselves of what we would look like at 100, we wrote about who we thought we would be then. There were some hilarious things! One kid said they would visit their parents (I'm guessing who would be around 130 years old) "every half month." 

Enjoy my new favorite portrait project! (Although let's be honest, our beginning of year portraits will never be beat.)








The 2 writings I posted were the funniest of the bunch. I can't wait for next year's 100th day!

No comments:

Post a Comment