Saturday, November 5, 2011

i heart college football

Another one of my awesome parents gave me tickets to our game this past weekend. The seats were awesome! Not only were we on the 40 yard line, and in the 38th row, but we were on the for real seat sides! I've only experienced bench seating when watching college football. Well, no longer. I was in seats with a back and arm rests and everything! This must be how the rich live. The downside to sitting on the fancy side? It was so quiet! I'm used to screaming, chanting, singing along, high fiving strangers...I guess yelling isn't something fancy people participate in. Something they do participate in? Sitting quietly and watching the game. It was strange. I still had a blast though!

The alumni band was there playing at half time, along with alumni baton twirlers! Watch to the end of this first video, I like the booty bump the old lady does with her baton.

This dude tried over and over again to throw his baton super high and catch it. His old hands must be out of shape because he missed it more than he caught it. The people on the fancy side were more into the baton man than the game. Way more yelling at this old dude. 

All in all it was a great time. Hook em!



No comments:

Post a Comment