Sunday, November 27, 2011

happy thanksgiving!

Let me start of by saying, yes, I am aware that I haven't been around for 20 days. Have you missed me? I bet so. Well I am currently lying here on my couch figuring out the best way to blog about our Thanksgiving. It was...memorable to say the least. Check back over the week for all of the installments. While I get everything figured out, I will start with a fun activity I found on Pinterest that I did with my class. We discussed writing how-to's, and wrote our own! We created our turkey feathers by coloring on a coffee filter with markers and then dipping the filters in water to make the colors spread. It turned out pretty cute!






This poor turkey had a little trouble...

I love how happy he is to catch a turkey and how terrified that turkey is after being caught.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Check back for the saga of our Thanksgiving trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment