Wednesday, November 30, 2011

family thanksgiving part 3

So in part 1 of this saga, I said I would come back to some of my Aunt's toys that are upstairs. I'm starting with a picture that I am well aware is not a toy, but it needed to be addressed and this felt like the best time to do that. This was in the room I was staying in. I started laughing when I saw them. Who needs so many Styrofoam Ho Ho Ho cups? I asked her why she had so many and she said she was giving them to her girls for Christmas. At that point she got pulled away and never finished explaining. Since I am still unclear, I'm assuming for Christmas my cousins are getting Styrofoam cups that are only good to use once a year. Merry Christmas y'all!

The amazing discovery was that my Aunt has tons of new, but also awesome old toys. A lot of them I remember playing with, or remember having one of my own. There were also a bunch of dolls and stuffed animals. Now I am all for keeping your kid's toys because they will be totally awesome when they get older. However, there are times when it's ok to get rid of things.

Exhibit A
  1. What is wrong with his...her hair?
  2. Why are, let's go with its, its eyes painted on looking sideways? With eyes like that I'm already thinking this doll is totally going to wake up and kill me in the middle of the night.
  3. Why is it making that face? That is just creepy.

 Exhibit B, Exhibit A's BFF

  1. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?
  2. I bet your BFF over there ripped it off because it couldn't get to me. That's right. I locked the door knowing what was coming. Good thing too, because that could be me. 

Exhibit C
  1. Holy crap. The lighting didn't help the situation either.
  2. What is going on with her hair?
  3. This one totally would have killed me. But I put that monkey on top of her so she would rip the rest of his face off instead.
And with that, Thanksgiving has been recapped. I feel that leaving you with that terrifying image is probably for the best. Good luck sleeping tonight, and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment