Thursday, April 1, 2010

luna-tic

I am LIVID! So in one of my last posts I wrote about how Luna peed in my bed while I was laying next to her. Well later that night, she peed on my bed again. Luckily I had an egg crate on it so it didn't get on my matress. Needless to say, I had to take my comforter in, wash my sheets, throw out and get a new egg crate. I hadn't seen her pee anywhere else, so I assumed everything was fine.

Until roughly 3 minutes ago. I should have known it was coming. When I was in the bathroom earlier getting ready, she squatted in the sink and was surely going to pee had I not turned the water on to get her out of the bathroom. So 4 minutes ago I cleaned out her litterbox and the second I walked back into my room after cleaning it and throwing it away, she's squatting on my bed. AGAIN! (And no Meghan, she did not look like she was straining.) UGH! Now I'm wondering if she's just been peeing all over my apartment and I can't smell it. Whoever has a good nose, I'll pay you to come and smell around my apartment. I'll also be calling to vet today to see if they can take out her bladder or something. Awesome start to a day.

2 comments:

  1. why don't you just get her a diaper already? or, ask your kids what you think about the situation and have them brainstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. or bring her to school as your new classroom pet. problem solved.

    ReplyDelete